After far too long spent thinking about it, I’ve finally taken the plunge and made a blog. It’s one of my (many) resolutions, and as you’ll quickly come to know, I am nothing if not ambitious. Ideally, I’ll be posting here every Monday and sharing tips, tricks, and stories about my journey through the writing & querying trenches.
First up, I thought I’d share the list of my bookish resolutions.
- Query LUCID
- Finish a polished draft of my YA Fantasy WIP, currently titled STARGAZER
- Write a rough draft of my YA Fantasy WIP, currently known as the Witchy Royal Murder Book
- Write an outline of my YA Contemporary
- Blog once per week
- Read 50 books
- Prioritize reading more diversely
- Prioritize reading more adult SFF
It’s a big list, but I can’t wait to tackle it in 2019. What are your bookish resolutions? I’d love to cheer you on.